Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My acting class last night was great. I'm so glad I've found a place that really works for me. It's like someone reached in my brain, took all of my ideas of what kind of class I needed, and then handed it to me. I'm really learning a lot. Plus, I feel like I'm getting better, not just doing the same old stuff over and over.

Also, I started interning with my agent today. I think it will be good to get in there once a week and have them see my face and get to know me. Hopefully they'll send me out for more appropriate things...instead of 30-40 year old Chinese women roles!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

This all sounds good. Maybe you have found the right people and place!
Love and Hugs
Barbara

stephanie said...

that's great, traci! it's so cool that you're out there pursuing your dreams. how inspiring. :)