Sunday, December 2, 2007

AAAAAHHHH!!!!

I've been so busy lately. I'm working two jobs, Tony Roma's in Encino and S Factor. I enjoy being busy, but maybe not this busy. That's not to say that I haven't been having fun though. Monday, a few girlfriends and I went to see Metal Skool. It's a band that plays 80's covers. My friend's husband is the lead singer. And, on Wednesday, I'm going to see the Spice Girls! I am so excited about that! Then, next week is my birthday. And then comes Christmas and then I'm going to Japan. I'll be there over New Year's and then back on the 2nd. After that, it's back to work on the 3rd. Ugh. It just makes you realize that you have to really enjoy the time not at work. Well, I guess you should really enjoy all of the time you have.

3 comments:

Howard said...

You didn't say if you enjoyed METAL SKOOL. Your frined's husband may be the lead singer but my son is the drummer

Leslie said...

sounds like fun, traci!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.